Friday, November 16, 2012

Graphics and Media in the Rubric


The goal to have met the target for graphics includes the use of more than four, mostly user-created graphics.  Any other graphics used should be cited appropriately.  All graphics should be relevant to the site and load quickly.  I feel like I have a pretty good jump on this portion of the rubric.  Almost all of the photos on the site were taken by me.  I even had to modify one using Pixlr to add an arrow to show where parents could find certain information.  I have four graphics that I can think of that I got from other sources and I was sure to link each one to the original source and give attribution where necessary.  I do still need a page dedicated to citing resources as per the rubric.

The goal to have met the target for media is to have at least three different types of user-created media.  I do have many user-created videos on my website and I have one audio file.  This puts me in the "meets" category in media on the rubric.  I didn't add any animation to the website because I didn't feel like I could make it relevant to the goal of the website.  My videos and audio are relevant and will be helpful to my audience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment