Sunday, October 28, 2012

Website Progress

I am happy with how my website is coming.  I like the overall look of it and I have lots of my content already ready to post.  I like how I could add the Facebook feature to the left side so parents can see what's happening on the Facebook page before they click on it.  I'm thinking about adding a Java Script feature to embed a calendar to the side of the page as well.  

My next step is to add all my content to the pages that I have set up and let my parents know via Facebook and a written note that the Website is functional.  So my big push for the next couple of weeks will be doing this.

I'm trying to keep in mind with everything that this is not a site that I will be updating all that often, rather a site that parents can use as a resource throughout the entire year.  I want to create something that I can easily maintain and don't want to add too many bells and whistles (as that has been my downfall in the past when making class websites).

No comments:

Post a Comment